Communication Coordination meeting took place in Zagreb on 12th December 2017.
The meeting was organized by HEP ESCO with the participation of ENEA (Teeschools LP) and City of Split (Teeschools partner).
The agenda of the meeting included issues related to WP2, WP3 and WP4. Most of the time was dedicated to WP3, because of some unsolved issues.
In details, the agenda topics were:
• Planning communication events (HEP ESCO with City of Split)
• Various financial reporting issues
• Procurement issues (City of Split)
• Results of audits – financial data
• Final questionnaire for all partners expected results
• Expected deliverable contents and layout
• Extension of the deadline (31.03.2018)
• Extension of use resources and external costs
• Analysis of the external expertise of the optimal financial model
• Planning joint activities, events and trainings within WP2 and WP4